Read the questions carefully. Most of the times questions are tricky.
- Try to give as much details as you can.
- Emphasize the main things you want to show.
- Be clear about your idea.
- It is a game of difference .The papers is simple. Anyone can solve
them. But they don't want anyone, they want designers .So be a designer.
- Before exams get fully immersed into the designing environment so
that you may think only design.
- Observe the details. Imagine new things out of them.
- Solve the visual reasoning questions.
- Do color theory in detail, right from history, to the significance